Monday 24 October 2016

Skincare Essentials

Hey, so I always find that it’s hard to find to perfect skin routine for you so I thought that I would share with you my skincare essentials that work for me:

Eye makeup remover – so if you wear mascara it is just one of the worst things to leave it on overnight because it’s not good for your eyes or your skin, taking off my mascara at night also helps me feel a lot less tired or sleepy the next morning and it helps you to feel a lot more fresh, eye makeup remover is also so useful to just have around to help deal with problems when things go wrong with your makeup.

Cleanser – it is so important that if you wear a full face of makeup or you wear any makeup at all that before you go to sleep you need to cleanse your face thoroughly so that all you makeup comes off otherwise you skin won’t be clean and you will get blemishes which isn’t a nice thing to happen, also it is good for you to clean your face with cleanser before you do your makeup in the morning as well to help keep your face as lean as possible.

Toner – now I don’t think that this is as much of an essential as a cleanser is but this is something that I use straight after cleansing my skin which just makes my skin feel a lot softer and helps it to feel a lot cleaner, I think that if you have got a limited budget then rather than buying a toner you should spend your money on a great quality cleanser instead but I think if you don’t have a budget to stick to then you should definitely try and get one.

Moisturiser – now I actually hate the feeling of moisturiser which means I absolutely hate putting moisturiser on so I used to try and avoid it because I thought that because I have oily skin I would need it but if you don’t moisturise your skin will just produce even more oil to moisturise itself or for other skin types, it could get really dry, which isn’t pleasant either so I think that it very important, for the rest of your body as well. 

Blemish cream – now this is probably not an essential for most people but I have really bad skin, so I always try to make sure that there is something to help reduce my blemishes to constantly try to improve my skin and although it’s hard to try something that works for your skin well but I think that it is important to have something in your skincare product that is there to correct something that is wrong with your sing.

I hope you enjoyed this and let me know what skincare you use. Let me know of anything you would like me to talk about in another future post. That’s all for now,

Bella xxx

Message me:

Twitter and Instagram - @BellaDBlog

No comments:

Post a Comment