Sunday 29 January 2017

Winter Essentials


(Sorry this is so late)
Hey, so obviously you know that this time of year it is absolutely freezing today I am going to share with you essentials for you and your handbag to survive the cold:

-Moisturiser – so obviously its cold and your skin is going to get dry so your hands will sadly get dry so I always need, not even just like to have, NEED to have a good moisturiser in my handbag with me because realistically, in this freezing weather, literally freezing (it snowed two days ago where I live) who’s hands won’t get dry so I always love to have the Elizabeth Arden 8 hour cream with me constantly.

-Warm Coat – so one of the first things I do when buying a new coat is see how warm it makes me because otherwise there is no point in actually buying it especially around winter, I also think that something really about a coat is how soft it is inside because I cannot stand wearing an uncomfortable coat but anyway its winter so to stay warm it’s so important to wear a comfortable thick warm coat and obviously its handy to have a scarf and hat as well.

-Drink lots of fluids – so although it’s good to do this at any time of year, it is so important to drink lots of water at the season extremes (summer and winter) because in the winter you need to liquid to keep your skin from getting dry and in the summer you need to stay hydrated, another positive of drinking lots of water is that it has a really good impact on your skin as it gives it a healthy glow which is needed in winter and it helps clear the skin too.

-Carry essentials with you at all times – so we all know it’s horrible when you’re out and about when a runny nose or a tickly cough hits you so I always try to carry around with me some lozenges, a packet of tissues and some dry throat spray so that I am always prepared because let’s face it at this time of year it is so important to fend of every cold you can and I really suggest carrying these essentials around with you.

I hope you enjoyed this post and let me know how you stay warm in the winter. Let me know of anything you would like me to talk about in another future post. That’s all for now,

Bella xxx

Message me:

Twitter and Instagram - @BellaDBlog

No comments:

Post a Comment