Sunday 27 November 2016

My Swear By Makeup Products

Hey, so no matter how many top 5 drugstore product picks I do, or how many monthly favourites posts I do, there will always be some makeup products that I will swear by till the end and I wanted to share with you for me what these products are:

Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer – so I know that this is all that I ever talk about but I don’t think that I can even put into words how incredible this concealer is, it has such an incredible coverage and it blends so easily either into your skin or the rest of your makeup and it helps to leave such a great base to put the rest of you makeup on, but what I find kind of sad is there isn’t a great range of colours, but I would definitely try it if you never have.

Soap and Glory One Heck of a Blot Powder – so as I say time and time again that I have bad oily skin which means I find really hard to keep foundation on my skin without looking shiny and sweaty which is something that I seriously hate but I have found for months now that this powder is so good for stopping me from looking shiny which I really love and it definitely prolongs the wear of foundation by hours, definitely try it if you have oily skin.

The Body Shop Shade Adjusting Drops in Lightening – now I have definitely spoken about these before, these have been life-saving for me over the past six months whether its adding them to my foundation to make it pale enough for my skin tone or putting it under my eyes to make my under eyes look bright and uplifted, this is such a lifesaver for me and I love them so much I buy them in bulk regularly, I would so recommend trying them for paler skin,

Maybelline the Falsies Mascara – so I know that I have spoken about this before but this is my favourite mascara of all time and I think that the waterproof version is just as good and possibly even better which is hard to find in any mascara, the reason why I love this mascara so much is that it makes the eyelashes look so full of volume and long and it is so easy to get a good curl and long looking eyelashes with this mascara.

Nivea Essential Care Lip balm – I think that I have mentioned this before but it’s a really nice lip balm I think that the reason I love it so much is the fact is lots of lip balms dry my lips out more that they moisturise them which I find so annoying and such a horrible feeling and this is the only lip balm I have ever found that works well for me at all times of the year which makes it such a great find for me and I use it every single day at least three times a day.

ANNOUNCEMENT: Last year I posted a Christmas related post every single day or December and this year I have decided to do the same, so this means that there will be a post every single day from the 1st to the 31st including everyday on Christmas and I hope that you are as excited about this as I am and comment below anything you would like to see in a post for one of the Christmas posts.

Let me know what your swear-by products are and we can see if there are any similarities. Let me know of anything you would like me to talk about in another future post. That’s all for now,

Bella xxx

Message me:

Twitter and Instagram - @BellaDBlog

No comments:

Post a Comment