Sunday 13 November 2016

My Top 5 Beauty Shops

Hey, so I feel like sometimes it feels like there are so many shops where you can buy makeup from so I thought that I would share with you my top 5 favourite beauty shops to buy makeup and toiletries from:

Space NK – so this is a shop which is definitely at the higher end of the spectrum, basically this shop just has lots of higher end brands with some really great products and it carries some of my favourite higher end brands like Nars, Hourglass and Laura Mercier, this is a great place to go for if you have a larger budget and what I like about it is that it doesn’t just have makeup in stock, they also sell skincare, body care, perfumes and candles, overall this is one of my favourite shops just to pop into on the weekends to have a peruse.

Superdrug – so I think this is mainly a British chain of shops but this shop is a very drugstore end place and it is a perfect place to get some really good quality and affordable makeup, skincare and haircare and just everyday bits and bobs that you sort off need to just live in your bathroom for everyday use, but I do think that Superdrug is a really great brand especially if you are on a budget and I do think that they do a nice range of products and their own brand is just amazing value for the small amount of money you pay.

Boots – so this shop I sometimes joke with my friends is my second home, it is quite similar to Superdrug but (no offense Superdrug) better, if you need anything to do with beauty or body care or photo albums or medical, you will find it at boots, the only sad thing for me is that my local boots just isn’t very big now will most boots it has a high end and cheaper brands but it’s just not very big but honestly I don’t think that I have been into town over the past couple of years apart from maybe once where I haven’t just been in to see what’s new even if I don’t buy anything, this is definitely one of my all-time favourite shops.

The Body Shop – now I was kind of flickering between the body shop and lush because I love them both so much and lush certainly has it when it comes to bath products but I just feel like the body shop wins slightly because I just love their skincare and makeup products so much and I will literally use a body shop product at least two or three times a day but I will only use a lush product two or three times a week when I have time to relax but the body shop has amazing quality products and I don’t think I will ever stop buying their products.

Sephora – now this shop, it really does pain me to know that they are not in the UK because it is just the perfect shop with the most amazing brands in and if I ever found out that they were coming to the UK I would have a party but basically this is a shop that is in quite a few European countries as well as USA and it has lots of the brands that I find it quite hard to get a hold of in my area like Kat Von D and Becca and two faced but this shop is definitely higher end but I love it so much.

I hope you enjoyed this and let me know your favourite shops to buy beauty. Let me know of anything you would like me to talk about in another future post. That’s all for now,

Bella xxx

Message me:

Twitter and Instagram - @BellaDBlog

No comments:

Post a Comment