Monday 12 December 2016

Blogmas Day 12 - Christmas Wrapping Ideas

Blogmas Day 12

Hey, so it’s about time that you need to start wrapping presents to stay ahead of the piles of presents for everyone that you love so I thought that I would share with you my wrapping essentials:

Ribbons – so this is a given but you just have to put ribbons on you gift, preferably colours like green, white and red and even better if they are glittery, I also think that presents with ribbons look a lot better if they aren’t so neat or they are tied in a cross rather than a bow because I think it just looks a little better than having it looking really neat.

Glitter – so at Christmas it is time for glittery lights on the tree, mantel piece and bannisters so to help to add to the sparkling lights and I love to just cover everything in glitter sticking with the very classic Christmassy colours like silver, red, green and gold and although this can get quite messy I really think it’s one of the most fun things to decorate with.

Name tags – so although name tags are useful to help remember which present is for who but what I love about this is that you can write a heartfelt message on them, so you can right more than just what you right in your Christmas card and this may sound sad but I absolutely love heartfelt messages for my friends and family.

Water colour paints – now this one is quite odd but I love taking some plain wrapping paper and using water colour paints in Christmassy colours to paint Christmassy scenes of shapes on the wrapping paper which I think makes it slightly more special, Christmassy and personal to you and I this is my favourite thing to do for presents and it’s so fun and easy to do.

Candy canes, pinecones and mistletoe – so I love tying things into the ribbons, like candy canes, pinecones and mistletoe and other greenery especially things that remind me of Christmas, just the little things really make a present Christmassy, and I love matching these to the ribbons and the wrapping paper I have chosen for each present.

Fake snow – so to be honest with you I just absolutely love fake snow, I think it just looks so nice on windows, Christmas trees and sometimes I think that that it can look so pretty on ornaments on Christmas presents if you don’t overdo it which is insanely bad if you are like me and tend to go over the top with things like this and make it look a little insane.

I hope you enjoyed this and let me know of any ideas you have for gift wrapping Christmas presents. Let me know of anything you would like me to talk about in another future post. That’s all for now,

Bella xxx

Message me:

Twitter and Instagram - @BellaDBlog


My Other Website – www.bella1806.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment