Sunday 18 December 2016

Blogmas Day 18 - Christmas Party Look

Blogmas Day 18

Hey, so this is definitely the season of festive parties so I thought that I would share with you my Christmas party makeup look:

Base:

So I really wanted this to be quite a glowy look because in winter your skin goes quite flat and drier because of the cold weather so for primer I am mixing the Revlon Photoready perfecting primer in 001 and the Body shop Instaglow CC Cream in Bright glow to create a nice glowy base and just apply this all over my face with my clean hands. For foundation I am using the Nars All Day Luminous Weightless foundation in Siberia and I just blend this into my skin using my Real Techniques Beauty Blender and then I just use my Collection Lasting Perfection on my blemishes and under-eye circles and then blend that in with the same beauty blender. I then just set this all with the Revlon Photoready powder in 010 fair/light using the MOB Powder brush again to have quite a glowing face and then the base is done.

Adding dimensions:

So now I look like my usual pale self I want to add some dimension to my face so I start by using the NYX Matte Bronzer in Light with the N07 blusher brush to create a subtle contour, I then just use the Body Shop honey bronzer to bronze up my face a little more because frankly I need the colour and I apply that using the Real Techniques Bold Meals Powder brush in 100, then I use the multi task brush by real techniques to add the Bourjois Blush in 54 Rose Frisson or Frosted Rose and I feel like at this time of the year you can go quite strong with the blusher because it helps you look like you have been out in the cold, also this has such a gorgeous shimmer in it which also helps create a glow on the cheeks. Finally for highlight I use the NYX Born to glow Liquid Illuminator in Sunbeam and just use two drops on each cheekbone and just blend this in using my fingers and this is an amazing very intense highlight which I just love.

Eyes:

For eyes I just use the colour Manhattan from the Sleek all night long palette which is a gorgeous glittery red and I just apply that all over the lid using the body shop smudger brush and blend that out using my base shadow brush from real techniques and then I just add the colour Martini into the inner corner to highlight using a winged eyeliner brush from real techniques and then my eyeshadow is done. For my mascara I just use the soap and glory thick and fast lash extensions effect mascara which I love onto my top and bottom lashes. And finally for eyebrows I just use the Soap and Glory Archery Brow tint and precision shaping pencil in brownie points, and I use the pen side of the pen and I think the reason I love this product so much is that it is so easy to use.

Lips:

So before I apply any lipstick I just apply the YesTo tomatoes combination skin daily balancing moisturiser all over my lips for some deep moisturising and then after that has dried I just apply the Rimmel Kate Moss Lasting finish lipstick in 01 which is such an amazing deep red lipstick and it is definitely my favourite red lipstick.

I hope you enjoyed this let me know what makeup you are wearing to your Christmas parties. Let me know of anything you would like me to talk about in another future post. That’s all for now,

Bella xxx

Message me:

Twitter and Instagram - @BellaDBlog


My Other Website – www.bellacd.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment