Tuesday 27 December 2016

Blogmas Day 27 - My Favourite Part Of This Christmas


Blogmas Day 27
Hey, so Christmas is always fun but there are different parts of each year that I love more than other parts so today I thought I would share with you what my favourite part of this Christmas was and although it’s going to be a short post I hope you enjoy it:

My Christmas Eve tradition – so every year for the past few years me and my family come together to have a family dinner while watching Love Actually and I cry every time (because who doesn’t love that movie) and I hope to be doing this tradition with my family for years to come, so this year not only was the meal great but it was like one of those nights that for no particular reason just feels great and you know it will become one of your best memories.

Opening my stocking with my parents and my sister – so this is something that I have done for, I’m guessing although I don’t remember, every year of my entire life so as part of tradition this year is no different and this is definitely one of my favourite parts of Christmas because of how fun tradition is because I just love sitting with my parents and opening my stocking as the very first thing I do on Christmas morning.

Watching Christmas films on Boxing Day – so although me and my family have a tradition for how we spend our time on Boxing Day but this year due to a series of unfortunate events which I was very upset about, this year we couldn’t do this tradition however I did enjoy this year cuddling up on the sofa with a hot chocolate watching lots of Christmas films and it just makes you realise how much you should appreciate the little moments.

I hope you enjoyed this and let me know what you loved about this Christmas. Let me know of anything you would like me to talk about in another future post. Thats all for now,

Bella xxx

Message me:

Twitter and Instagram - @BellaDBlog

My Other Website - www.bella180602.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment