Saturday 31 December 2016

Blogmas Day 31 - New Year's Eve Checklist

Blogmas Day 31
Hey, so I’m so excited because today is New Year’s Eve and I am so excited for 2017 so today I’m to share with you my New Year’s Eve Checklist and a New Year’s Eve Message at the end of the post:

·        Cheers at new year

·        Watch the fireworks at midnight

·        Have a great party or nice dinner

·        Have a party popper at midnight

·        Sing and dance to Auld Lang Syne

·        Stay up until midnight

·        Light a sparkler

·        Do something crazy for New Years

·        Have a long night sleep the night before

·        Make it an event

·        If you’re lucky enough kiss your date at midnight

·        Be with people that you know you will have a great time with

·        Set off your own fireworks

So now that 2016 is nearly over I am just so excited for 2017 and I just want to say that I really appreciate anyone and everyone who has read my blog over the last year and a month and although I don’t want to get too cheesy but I hope that you all had a great year and that you enjoyed blogmas and I really hope that you have fun tonight and enjoy New Year’s!

I hope you enjoyed this and 2016 and that you have a great 2017. Let me know of anything you would like me to talk about in another future post. Thats all for now,

Bella xxx

Message me:

Twitter and Instagram - @BellaDBlog

My Other Website - www.bella180602.blogspot.com

 

No comments:

Post a Comment